|Input Voltage||180V- 270 V|
|Output Voltage||230-240 V|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 45 Degree C|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 0.5% (Battery Mode)|
|Humidity||30 - 95%|
|Charging Current||10% of the Battery Rating|
|Power Factor||0.8 - 0.95|
|Type of Protection||IP 20|
Economical data saver system as well as outcome of perfect understanding of end use application, utilization of MOSFET technology for higher efficiency with latest Power conversion Techniques which employ excellent line filtering devices.
Selvon UPS is perfect for PCs, PC XT / ATS, Micro and Mini computers, peripherals, Biomedical / Analytical equipments etc.
Are Microprocessor Controlled, High Frequency PWM Technology based “True Online” Double Conversion UPS System with IGBT’S at Inverter stage, provide pure sinewave output with reliability and efficiency.
Selvon Three Phase Online UPS System are available in 10 KVA to 500 KVA in 2 Variations:
- 3 Phase Input – 1 Phase Output (10 KVA to 80 KVA)
- 3 Phase Input – 1 Phase Output (10 KVA to 500 KVA)
Input Power Factor Correction up to unity reduces input current resulting in lower electricity bill sand minimize harmonics making it truly Generator Compatible.
High AC to AC efficiency results in lower running cost, quieter operator and lesser load on Air Conditioning making it a truly green UPS.
UPS entry Network shutdown software through intelligent RS-232 communication interface provides real time updates on electrical parameters, graceful unattended shutdown of multiple Servers and Workstations.
SNMP compatibility provides complete remote monitoring and control to the UPS. In the event of an extended power usage, it can command an unlimited number of systems to shut down sequentially. Enables you to monitor and control remote UPSs from a Web browser or Industry standard Management System.
Smart Economy Mode Operation results in greater energy optimizer for lesser critical applications and after business hours.
Dual Feed Input allows installations of two independent power sources with option of Hot Standby configuration or UPS systems to provide redundancy for mission critical applications.Application:
- Remote Telecommunication Units
- Office Telecommunication System
- Voice Mail & E-mail Servers
- Bio-Medical Test &Diagnostic Equipments Engineering Network Service
- Process Automation & Control Equipment Mission Critical LAN & WAN Servers etc
- Latest Microprocessor/DSP Technology Thyristor/IGBT rectifier with IGBT Inverter Isolated Output
- Suitable for 100% Unbalanced Load Static/manual Bypass Provision
- Advanced battery Management
- Latest double conversion IGBT Technology
- 20 KHz PWM technology
- Wide Input Range with 255 tolerance at the Input
- Battery protection from frequent Switching to backup Mode
- Mechanical Failure Free STS (Static Transfer Switch) is provided for output with zero interrupt in the event of outage
- RS 232/RS 485 compatible for Communication
- Remote Monitoring via Modbus (Optional)